Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Got a crack rock in U. City, Sarge?

Did they erase the video of my torture in California?
Only JOE EDWARDS knows for sure.



05.14.2015


William C. Hughes
216 Nagel Ave.
St. Louis, MO  63111


University City Police Department
6801 Delmar Blvd.
University City, MO  63130


Dear Cops:

This Hughes tires of the Bush-Obama police state, so how about a lie? “He’s screaming at pedestrians.” “He’s walking in the middle of the street.” “He did not pay a ticket written on Westgate from 1975.” The first one brought out the Internationally Accredited and big joke cop force in Clayton last winter. The second one was a gem from the Ventura County Sheriff out in Callyfornia. The deputy, after receiving my denial, pecked on his computer and said, “I thought I had two calls.”

Later, I’d surmise hackers at Amgen who started out with the Sheriff are maybe a tad antisocial and Deputy Dawg’s comment was a hint, like Mexicans pantomiming how deputy sometimes handcuffs them and shoots them in the back. If that big Oreo Holder hadn’t resigned at the U.S. Justice Department, I’d give him a call.   

Sorry I’m so good at whatever you call this. For the record, when I was a vainglorious light marijuana smoker, I was told, “Don’t ever get stopped by the U. City cops. They will take your pot and money.” “What about an arrest?” I asked. My informant said, “Oh no. They want to sell the pot, so they don’t do that.”

Perhaps Mister MO AG should probe on such behavior today, eh? Decades later, as I wrote a still unpublished book on drugs, terrorism, and national security stuff (Don’t ever do that), a U. City cop would smoke a cigar at the register of the tobacco shop. When I purchased my cheap cigar, I could not help but notice his gun was sort of sticking up, and there was nothing to restrain it. In other words, I’m about one foot from saying, “Free cop gun! Everybody get down!” I would never do that, but in The Loop, your City Council should agree someone else might.

Still later in the sick 911 St. Rita Avenue saga, a guy had issued some type of threat, and in those days I had a properly licensed and insured motor vehicle. I fled to it, had the guy cornered, and was thinking about how nice it would be to hop the curb and crush his thug butt against the wall of a U. City trinket shop. Who drove by slowly surveying the scene intensely? Why, that U. City cop car! I now allege he or she has some sort of “George Jetson Tech” to where the Star Wars Cop© ™ $ knows all, but prefers to take a donut break, just like 1945.

The latest? I’m 1st Amendment protected to bitch audibly about both the #97 Metrobus and John Kerry. Problem for you? No one was near me. New legal term coming soon: “Normal Acoustic Range.” In other words, if your cop/spy/soldier ears are not close enough to hear it, the speech was not legally spoken. And, I don’t need an $800 an hour big-shot LA lawyer to win that point. In court, or on the bus stop? War criminals! Terrorists!! Drug dealers!!! And? Mister Hughes has but one I.D. that is not expired. Don’t dare ask for it again.

So, we saw the U. City cop pull into the round building’s parking lot. Later, I saw two of them at my Royal Bank. On copper break, bank robbery attempt, or “spying?” I want answers, because if I’m going to fill out money orders on the street, I might as well go live homeless with soon to be insurrectionary rabble on the streets of downtown LA. One small riot for mankind, and Mayor Garcetti might talk to me, he might not.

What’s the big deal? If police agencies have the technology to be everywhere a crime is about to occur, or has occurred, why don’t they show up? Oh, they might get shot! Hence my slogan of, “The bullet and buck still work.” (When your device is low on juice, the car won’t start, the Sheriff has an eviction order in hand, etc. etc. etc.). Not last winter, but the one before, a #40 bus informant said, “The Sheriff will take awhile to get him out of there. He’s got a gun.” And my dmh.mo.gov meeting with a circuit court judge on the topic of Saint Louis City deputies with a case of “The Slows?” Not for yet another complaint letter to “The Authorities.”

The 1970’s were narcissistic? The 1980’s glorified greed? I had a job for the entire 1990’s. Then, the World Trade Center fell down. Jeb Bush is the Republican frontrunner? I gotta run. (Up to 7/11 for some cigarettes). Don’t ask what brand, please.


May the mafia swipe your pension,






$ Starring Bruce Willis and Sandra Bullock. Opens Thursday, June 18.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment