Sunday, November 5, 2017

They Are Allowed to VOTE (Or not)



Pete –

I believe in talking to a face, not sitting on Facebook all day as many do. Here’s a quick suggestion. I met a guy in LA who had two vehicles for sale. He works construction jobs, so I suspect one or both have been sold, but he’s a “good guy” and could probably quickly locate another high mileage California steed.

Why don’t I give you his phone number? His name is not coincidentally BILL. Then, since I’d have the MONEY, I’d have a car. However, this is such a mess, where I am truly “trapped,” just how am I taking ownership of my car unless someone drives a vehicle with my “Stuff” in it to California?

So helpful my family and “friends” are. (Not).

Bill has a wife & kids. I assume he has a garage, carport, or back yard. How long does the car sit, Pete? I’d better see “BOB” right up the street. Bob is not worried about Syria. He sells cars. Who gave me my film school hat? A nice Iranian woman with a movie credit my now. Call John Kerry and tell him this is legal!! Detaining me here is not.

Later,


William

>From 9 September, 2015
Mr. Hughes does know what day it is...and the year. 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment