Friday, November 3, 2017

Teen Center Flying Saucers

The princess was educated at a secret school in the French Alps.
And, if you believe that, I've got a grade of "i" for you.



>>Please Print and Share Widely<<

November 3, 2017

Lopez –

Thanks for clarifying the narrow role within which you could potentially “help” as I seek to toss several of your deputies and the sheriff into a federal penitentiary. I did indeed call the non-emergency number to summon a deputy when a German nurse had taken my backpack containing documents on a “UFO” sighting, paperwork on my illegal ejection from Canada, and a Sony tape recorder that had recorded a “Mr. Garcia” at a Ventura County office. Later, a “Ms. Garcia” bought me lunch at Carl’s Jr. She claimed to have worked as a store detective. Maybe she was a Fed.

What happened to Lee Bacca?
It can happen to Geoff.

Thanks,


Hughes
 


No comments:

Post a Comment