Sunday, November 26, 2017

Mr. Zott's Salary Is?

No blue bus in Vancouver?
Wrong photo file type for Goo~gle?
The joke was to be...
...Is Justin sending more terrorists southward in it?
Instead, we see an actual Caught Nazi!




https://s.aolcdn.com/webmail-static/webmail/170726.1443/images/common/space.gifWild Ride on #40 https://s.aolcdn.com/webmail-static/webmail/170726.1443/images/common/space.gif
From
William Hughes hughesaerospace@aol.comhide detailshttps://s.aolcdn.com/webmail-static/webmail/170726.1443/images/common/space.gif
To
publicsafety publicsafety@metrostlouis.org
Cc
execdirector execdirector@metrostlouis.org, shilon.anderson shilon.anderson@stockton.edu




07.24.2017


Mr. Zott:

I don’t think you want to read my postal letters to your agency. I don’t think Congressman Clay is suddenly going to care when he did not in 2014 or 2015. I don’t think any alderman is suddenly going to care, either. Yes, I wrote to the “lenient judge” too. How about we leave out head butting with Yolanda at the #40 stop and get to the “wild ride?” My supposed friends are so sick and full of themselves, the 216 Nagel joke was, “Might as well call Yolanda.”

Remember the 1980’s? During the battle to get your light rail system, my late dad more than once said, “Fifty-fifty” on the odds of getting the necessary appropriations. I found out the system was up and running when I saw a train go over the bridge on my way to see a seriously mentally ill client. Then, I managed to get a few of them out from under tickets. Upon realizing they were selling their bus passes I said, “You can go to jail.” The free riding stopped. I was required to sign for the money to pay for these passes, by the way. Many years later, a wealthy Californian could not find the Missouri DMH acronym “SCLP” on any Internet search. Why was I explaining mental health policy and psychiatric terms on a commuter lot in Thousand Oaks? As a likely deceased buddy said, “You can get yourself arrested.” (This concept does apply to public officials).

On one memorable bus trip going south on the #40:

A couple announced they had a gun.
The male of the dyad collapsed in my lap drunk.
The driver fell asleep and nearly crashed head-on with a trash truck.
People were being passed up at stops and had to yell for your bus to stop.

My, I was glad to get off at South Broadway & Blow.

I have a lot of problems in this town that started when I was discovered in the crib not breathing in 1956. Since my family members were such good reporters of facts, I know that mom wanted to take her dead baby to City Hospital, but daddy drove to DePaul. Of course, all the records have been stored in a damp Bermuda cave, even though there are probably no caves on the island. Perhaps they were destroyed in a C.I.A. “burn bag,” according to one of my delusional stalkers.

Get the joke?

I’m tired of joking, and riding your public transit.

Charles Edward Hughes never lived, right?

I think he did. Sir, it is becoming way too exciting, and taking far too long, to prove he was related to Howard Hughes. Later, since today’s lawyer has turned into a bag of walking & talking scum, I’m sure someone will allege on appeal someday that I am not related to Charlie.

Got a lift to Keokuk? [Contact: Dirk Dejong]
Houston? [Contact: Mr. Ambrus]
Los Angeles? [Contact: Andre]
New York [Contact: Susan Thomas]

How about The Bronx, where I am sure DNA science has advanced to the point where mine would match with the Supreme Court Chief Justice and 1916 sore loser to Woodrow Wilson. When Susan & Rosa sent detailed gravesite information from Woodland Cemetery, someone stole it out of my mailbox. (That’s the route where people who do not work for the postal service put mail in your box). How do I know? Because I saw them! I did not see who took half of Jay Nixon’s Wikipedia bio.  

Fun fact? When negroes were being hung by vigilante mobs in East St. Louis, President Wilson had nothing to say about it. Did Charles Evans? One of the first things I researched in your public library was his decisions. How about that pre-Civil Rights Act reasoning when Hughes basically said, “If the black lady paid, she’s allowed to ride the train.” That’s an economic, not a political argument.

Know any lawyers?
Know anybody who wants to hear me curse at a movie producer?
That would require driving away from this despicable community.

Fortunately, since I’m not allowed to drive in the USA, the police cannot ticket me any more for not running lights and not having accidents. It helps to see what happened, instead of just roll-up and issue a ticket like the Saint Louis County police did. Per the Post-Dispatch, your “County Mounties” are not doing much policing at the Metrolink platform. I saw that too!

Thanks for nothing,


William C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment