Friday, November 24, 2017

"Fighting Joe" Biden

JOE
 
Dear Lee County Democrats –

Amid all of the claims of sexual impropriety, BILL HUGHES has a story for you that takes us to Ida Grove, Iowa in 1960. Little Billy, now an angry 62 year-old liberal, does not like sitting in cars. Grandma was to my right in the back seat of Charles E. Hughes’ Chevrolet Bel Air. As I recall, the vehicle was white.

Kids like hamburgers, and by the way, PETA is here put on notice I’d go to their office with a sack of cheeseburgers if I ever had any money for your increasingly dirty game of political bickering and recriminations. “Got any dope for sale?” I’d ask the local cops. “Corruption…that’s how we win” said the right-wing guy in a Hollywood movie. Another good movie line as you google RUPERT HUGHES was when a “loose” woman claimed that machines are going to replace every profession. The wealthy 1940’s woman in response said:

“That’s something you need not worry about.”

A movie that faced censors during the era of “blacklisting” is now somehow “politically incorrect,” according to today’s “feminists?” See how nuts you all are! Why don’t politicians run campaigns where they offend no one? They’d remain “pure” lose by 30 points! (I can’t wait to see Joe Biden’s 2019 fistfight with Donald Trump, can you?)

Back to Ida Grove, I know I was there because we looked at the retarded castle. Or, should I say the “developmentally disabled structure” and stay within Brave New World “CorrectSpeak™” guidelines? Daddy’s burger got cold because he was talking to another tall guy who looked kind of like him. When I complained of the delay, momma Margaret dished her trademark, “Shut up!” (This is now “child abuse” under the California Code by now, I’d guess).

Charles E. Hughes finished his conversation with Harold E. Hughes and ate his cold French fries. Harold went on to become your Democrat governor and U.S. Senator in an overwhelmingly Republican state. Harold’s trucking association was comprised of drivers now known as “owner-operators.” Charlie’s St. Louis association was comprised of truck company owners. Charles, per my birth record, was my dad. He died and nobody told me. The librarian from Ida Grove sent me a photo of Harold’s parents. The date on the envelope is January 18, 2017.

Charles used to say, “Time is the enemy.”
I’d rather borrow from family friend Spencer Tracy, who in a movie said:

“Time is just a clock some sucker winds.”

How did Charlie talk Harold into it? We were en route home from a candidate’s Chicago hotel suite. He was widely known by his initials, and I am not referring to “RMN,” who my late mother referred to as, “Tricky Dick.”

I see life is good in Iowa with a few thousand expended per reporting period (Per your DR2). Why not send me $500 to finance another two weeks at the “Mumbai Hilton” here in Marlborough, Mo. It’s a colorful village filled with drug-dealing idiots where I’d rather not run for refuse collection Trustee. As for my county council rep, he’s a big tough union man in a state that just endorsed a “Right to Work” after an anemic U.S. labor movement lost another 70 year battle against this concept.

Hey, I too have a “Right to Starve to Death” when the GOP goes after Food Stamps, WIC, and school lunches. 1980’s liberals bitched about Ronald Reagan’s catsup as a vegetable, whereas today’s Republican will “Call the cops” on USA’s new beggars and their emaciated children after the stock market takes an inevitable 10,000 point tumble. (It should be at 14,000 – 15,000 if not for the “delusions of the dealmakers”).

Let’s talk some macroeconomics! (After you pay for my subscription to Barron’s & Bloomberg). Again I wonder why university staff in Wisconsin, though on strike at the time, cornered me and said, “You will pass this class.” Like the Hughes Aircraft retirees, they knew who they were talking to.     


2017  William C. Hughes

If you don’t believe the story, please write back and say, “Hughes, you are a damn liar.”


“Consider the source.” Ever heard that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment