Saturday, November 11, 2017

By the way, Sheriff Dean

The D.C. "rioter" with a PhD is allowed to talk? "The Media?" 
You mean news@nazicorp.com?


11-09-2017

Amnesty D.C. –

I appreciate the willingness to listen demonstrated by you staff person Sierra today. As I told her, this report was first sent to your London office, because I have been relentlessly tortured right here in the United States. I told her my goal is to be asked follow-up questions on a video camera. Not many are paid to appear on a U-tube video, but it might help when lawyers have refused me legal assistance countless times. The paintball attack? That and more soured me on the entertainment industry. The last shot of a paintball gun in Thousand Oaks, CA was so powerful, I thought was from a rifle. Do you want to wonder what to do in that situation? (Janss Road & 23 Highway). The liquid on my arm was yellow, not blood. The deputy’s name for my only 911 call while tortured was TOUGAS. Does a cocaine dealer get away with trying to set your hair on fire? Did the sheriff issue an illegal ticket to you for chatting with the Jet Propulsion Lab? I hope not! And, I happen to think JPL should lose their funding. Want to see Pluto up close, or survive with a Food Stamp card? That’s what my late dad called a “No brainer.”

Every word is true, and there is so much more. _William C. Hughes        


No comments:

Post a Comment