Monday, November 20, 2017

420 Charlie



04.20.2017


Mr. Brennan –

The late Lauren Engel said this to me early in my unsatisfactory LA experience: “Bill, it’s really tough when you are dealing with a bunch of nuts.” Her daughter Candy later said, “Howard wasn’t nuts, he was way ahead of his time.” (This was in reference to nutrition, not nuclear energy). Candy brought a ream of paper that would later become damp in a winter rainstorm. As for her Buick Century, the transportation excuse line was: “It will never make it.” Yes, it would have, and wasn’t Charlie Hughes a member of the Traffic and Transportation Club of Greater Saint Louis? He sure was!

Here is the proposal, and all I can do is holler for your new Bob Hyland at CBS if everyone at KMOX behaves like helpless sheep. First, I must note I saw a guy who plays the Vice President on TV (CNN). When asked about the actions of your real Vice President, he said, “That’s too scary. I can’t watch it.” That’s bad, and I mean really bad regardless of your political party affiliation. I have none, which is maybe why former Independent Senator Joe Lieberman sent a tweet.

How about this? As a show starting joke, we find some audio from Howard’s famous Nassau radio interview. Regarding the false Mormon allegations about Kleenex, long fingernails, and urinating in jars, the guy I’m alleging is my dad said:  

"If I had toenails 8 inches long, I couldn't walk.”

Of course nobody from my North County “blended family” wants to admit Clifford Irving was yet more dinnertime discussion. Not only was Mr. Irving and his book discredited, he landed in prison. As remains true today, it is unwise to lie about rich people.    

"Well, how the hell is anybody's health at 66 years of age? I certainly don't feel like running around a track. ... But my health is tolerable.” –Howard R. Hughes


I’m 61 now, and what did I say to my “Army Girl” who alleged all of the health clubs have cancelled her membership? Nothing. What did I say to the John C. Murphy Clinic’s Diane? It was: “I can’t believe what you are telling me.” I am not selling a bumper-sticker that says GOT HEALTH CARE? but for your total information, many do not. Here’s my Last and Final pitch before I start raising hell at CBS in New York.

How about two hours of moderated discussion with:

BILL MCCLELLAN
TREVOR PHILLIPS
STEVE STENGER
A FEMALE PSYCHIATRIST

Why those people? Bill and I have been talking too long with nothing accomplished on my end. Trevor is from England, as am I, plus it was a 7-11 clerk who whispered, “Five Fifty will help you.” I’ve often told hobos and drug addicts that most government matters devolve to the county level, so let’s hear Stenger explain a rapid economic deterioration of North County and blight advancing from the city limits to the old Crestwood Mall out Old Route 66. We move to the psychiatrist in order to discuss, if you wish, all physical and behavioral diagnoses I don’t have. [Have they tossed my SLU Care chart into an incinerator yet?]

May I invent a new legal term: Medical Defamation. Yes, it is scary when a doctor says you might die, and then the “diagnosis” is proved false. This has happened enough times for me to rather go to Copenhagen and contract HIV instead of spend one more day here. Further, it is a fact that the State Hospital nurse who spent extra time with me on “State Hospital Kung Fu” quickly took a job at SLU to either guard my medical chart or “deep six” it. Litigation, anyone?


Keep it nice-nice,



Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment