Friday, June 15, 2018

America's ER Questions

1978 = "Where does it hurt?"
1988 = "What is your HMO?"
1998 = "Why did you come to our hospital today?"
2008 = "Why have you come to us for the highest level of care?"
2018 = "What is the name of your health plan?"



Now there are no pay phones as fascists multiply like designer rabbits. Even if somebody sent a few thousand bucks, I don’t have the equipment to do the filing, no one will transport me anywhere, and if I am to make Ed Schlossberg a club sandwich to prove I’m sane, so be it. Here’s the Menu if it happens, because now IHOP changed its name. If I have the “Microwave Brain Disease,” I’m supposed to think it’s all about me. They are switching to selling many variety of hamburgers? That will put them out of business, I predict. (Kind of like that “New Coca-Cola”). Does Ms. Schlossberg eat red meat? I suspect Caroline is more of a “fish & chicken only” type. Not a vegan, right? I still have my Shaw’s grocery discount tag. We can’t go grocery shopping incognito? I guess you want Trump there another four years. If anyone will listen, I’d be happy to tell a wealthy Democrat cabal how it could readily happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment