Sunday, June 17, 2018

Lebanon, Mo

Only 84 miles to Lebanon.
104 To Buffalo.
(These are not people I knew at that awful college)


"I’ve dealt with many delusional people as a social worker in state hospitals, as an investigator for the Department of Mental Health, and on the street in Los Angeles. Some of them had badges and guns. This is not O.K. If you are attacked by Russian “bots,” that hurts no one, but maybe your computer crashed. If they run a defamation campaign against you, then you are supposedly “delusional.” This is one of my credentials as I prepare to run for governor in 2020. I’m certified as “crazy” by Moscow, so I can go to Whitman Air Force Base and say, “If I had the key to those missiles, they’d be all gone.” This is legal speech! This requires money."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment