Thursday, June 7, 2018

Red


06/07/2018

Dear Bill –

I see thanks to a Twitter page that someone remembers the corkball and playing “bottlecaps.” I remember Charles and the man I think was a half-brother Ralph Hughes playing bottlecaps in the alley. The “bat” was a broom handle, and they had indeed consumed a few Miller beers. Ralph would not drink Budweiser or Busch. He always made more money than Charlie. To give you an idea of how it went on 22nd Street, first Ralph was my catcher, then he gave me the expensive catcher’s mitt.

Something really went wrong, including my stolen corkball bat and Wilson tennis racket I “inherited” from Charlie. If I had to go to a hospital over the hernia I pulled on Clayton Road, I’d be going by bus. That’s shameful for your entire community I’ve always disliked. Charlie loved it. Really? The way he was treated here is going to lead to some important men landing in the slammer.

I’m trying to get started running for governor in 2020. As with all of the crooks who have not a dollar to help go get my movie deal, I’m sure everyone is “broke” when I form a committee. I’m barely a Democrat due to their dirty tricks, but I guess they will help given I think the President of the United States is nuts and should resign immediately. His buddy Eric did.

Have a nice weekend,

Bill     

No comments:

Post a Comment