Wednesday, June 27, 2018

"Courthouse Closed Today for Trump Rally"

I get the sarcasm.
Has Mr. Smith been arrested yet? (Since 1989?)
I told you libs you will soon have no courthouse to run toward.
Better get elected, sir.


I continue to be punished for following every law on the books, so here’s a suggestion. Why doesn’t Bob McCulloch pay my phone bill, because I don’t think Stenger wants to. The request was communicated through his law firm today. I am astounded regarding my inability to ask about property left at an old DMH office. It was briefly discussed in- person straight off the train during November of 2013. That box contained what I believe to be a fake business card for Bob McCullough, “Secret Service” man. The social worker I showed it to? She “disappeared,” as have many people I’ve known.

No comments:

Post a Comment