Thursday, June 21, 2018

Caroline the Librarian

Who invited him?
I thought I had a reservation.
His name is LARRY HUGHES?
No it's not!


This leads to a legal theory I shall share. If the Canadian Consulate gave me an appointment on my birthday which I could not keep while trapped in a rented against my will “Crack House,” this tends to support my theory I was actually born in Canada. During my only trip to Europe, I was “stalked” by young men with Maple Leaf flags on their backpacks. Mine was borrowed from comedian Rich Hall, who now lives in England. I’ve also found a medical records clerk in Canada who believes a Canadian birth for me could be true. I was also oddly allowed to stand next to a Lockheed Constellation as a child. This was the plane Howard Hughes, Jr. flew from LA to NY to get some peace and quiet. I’ve read his First Officer did not say much on these flights. I’ve watched video, and more importantly, heard audio from outside and inside these aircraft. A German company flies one for tourists, and of the “Connie” owners in Camarillo, CA I have said, “Those guys are going to die in that thing.” (Me? A judge of flying and aircraft maintenance skills? As the appliance dealer here says, “Don’t be confused”).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment