Monday, June 25, 2018

Greene Machine

Gardening like Ms. Obama? First, speak some English, please.
"Where 'ya from?"



To succeed in political life, it is fortunate I’ve done a lot of public speaking, but the videotapes of me seem to go “missing,” or evil health care corporations won’t talk about them. I myself currently have a hernia with no health insurance, and this could be a great teaching tool on Missouri’s backwardness, as no ObamaCare or Medicaid expansion made it past the GOP skinflints. That recent gas tax will likely go to some Red State best friends and “shell companies” that endorse “Right to Work.”

If it came true for me, I fear I’d need refills ready for the “Veto Pen.” It’s so bad, I’ve already threatened to State of the State harangue like Fidel Castro until they leave the floor and go home to their perfect lives. That’s way ahead of my goal which is to open a little office in a mid-Missouri town by September. My “friends” out in Los Angeles and Ventura County are already upset I might hire them and make them do actual work in a state where they would rather not be. So show biz they are, until such time as I’d introduce them to a Missouri hog farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment