Tuesday, June 26, 2018

www.freebeerparty.org

Where did Mr. Goss go after quitting on Bush?
Perhaps some A-rab put his ass on a waterboard.
 

I told a scheduler at my old medical clinic I do not want to walk into an Emergency Room as many fools do and run up a huge hospital bill I cannot pay. If you doubt the Howard claim, I could refer you to lawyers who are talking to me absent fees paid and have made loose statements that confirm it, but are not willing to represent me for lawsuits over hundreds of billions of dollars absent a large retainer paid. This has put my view of the legal profession most of my ancestors pursued down with used car salesmen and dirty cops. The “Crusading Liberal Lawyer” depicted in movies? He does not exist.

Failing all that, I’m skilled at running the sound board for free beer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment