Saturday, August 24, 2013

Belle Neighbors Grass Clippings

CA Number Kooks--it's Post 107

The arguments over---OBAMA RESIGN YET?

"Sorry about that."??? My imminent death? Nope, just more juvenile terrorists with an I-pod. I called the Chicago fbi office from a pay phone, and they had gone home early? Nope, here watching you, not me. Since I lived before in ancient Egypt as a Pharaoh  I know they are excited to be not setting up innocent A-rabs for a change. Real terrorists! We all share in the excitement, as I get ready for my two-week "murder" trial. Hung jury? Literally? Don't get carried away, boys. Death--it's permanent, son.

Back to 1970's #5 Forest Home arguments about bagging the grass, again I won the debate. What my dad, Howard Hughes' son, wanted was mulch, when we had no garden. I said, as a insubordinate teen, "Dad, those fucking bushes are half dead, and Jim could grab a rake, that big lazy ass." Next thing I knew, Jim was raking, and I was no longer carrying big bags of sort of wet grass long distances. The Lucido's know I am right, and where are the photos?

Teamwork!

I mow, you rake. It was not rocket science. As for the cleaning #5 gutters debates, I can state Howard's son did in fact kick me in the butt. No cops were called. Lugging railroad ties on "Charlie's Chain Gang?" That's for KABC, if the bastards show. 


Bill 

No comments:

Post a Comment