Friday, August 30, 2013

"Uh oh," New NASA Audio for Post #114

TEAMWORK, GIRLS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdiCKfkf9qA

May I shampoo my hair in the news van?
It's all about WATER.

NOT GOOD APOLLO 12 NOISE
"What the hell was that?"
"I lost a whole lot of stuff."
"Mark one bravo."
"We had a whole bunch of busses drop out."
"What do we got?"
"I can't see. There's something wrong."

YOU BET THERE WAS, AND NOW, IN ADDITION TO ALL OF MY OTHER INVESTIGATIVE PROJECTS, NO STAMP FOR A NASA FOIA?

"I can't find the Post Office."
"My BMW will overheat in downtown traffic."
"I am God, and space aliens invaded my fuel injectors."

They made it to the moon. Did not return.
Grandpa Howard's phone rang.
This is where "We did not really travel to the Moon" rumors started.
Typically, for me, I've had the "clincher"on my gifted IBM for a long time.
Why does Conrad yell, "There's my crater!"
It's not in the photo of the LEM supposedly on the Moon.
I await my bucket of saved for Bill Hughes Studio City "moon dust."

More?

"We have something really big, drunk tank."
"Throw the busses, Frito."
"You got  a fox runnin' over here?"
"Yep."

Time out! Allow me to explain,  CA kooks.
Why is there more audio available? NASA knows I have no postage stamp, or patience remaining for all of this crazed bullcrap. Joke? "Who needs FOIA requests when your name is HUGHES." No news van yet? BrainJacked! I call it "oppositeland," when my NASA contact said, "We've heard all that before" but not from me, Howard Hughes' grandson.

Onward!
"We had cardiac arrests down here too, Pete."
"There wasn't any time for that up here."

"Okay, we're all organized up here again."
"I think we've lost our number one bulge, and it's dripping all over the place. We'll have to check it later."
[I had noted droplets and mist outside the window previously. This is not good. It's fuel. Now we have more audio, MIT cowpokes]
"I was thinking about how we were going to get that thing, because it was just dripping."
"Standby five minutes."
"Continue, I've never seen that before."
"I got a little, uh, vibration, and that's why I'm checking the lock here and minding my own business...all the pressures"
[He's about to abort the mission. I don't think they would have survived that. No "lifeboat" ready, right nasa bright boys? Soon, they'd buddy-up with Ruskies. I do not wonder why].

"Okay, Pete".
"All the pressures."
"How are the pressures?"
"What pressures?"
"The tank pressures."
"Flying."
"Tank pressure's dead."
"I gotta get. I gotta get organized. What time is it?"

I'm not disclosing which tank is dead until the news van rolls-up. Aw, tell them, Hughes!
Oops, we're out out of re-entry gas. Might as well go to the moon and die. The rocket burn & voyage there audio, please. What a mess of a space program the USA had! (Back when we tried to go someplace).
Didn't look that way on TV?
As my spookies say, "Looks can be deceiving."
Have a nice Labor Day weekend.
I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment