Sunday, August 4, 2013

Jamestown, NY? Why not yell my name again?


Hillary Clinton For President
1900 M Street NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC  20036

Dear Ms. Moskwa:
 
Somebody needs to be knocked out of the 2016 race NOW. The President of the United States needs to resign now. I have no legal troubles whatsoever, and hundreds of punks and provocateurs trying to create some. YOU WILL FAIL.I am tired of being TORTURED brutally in California with no end in sight. If it comes to it, I will surely roll a homeless shopping cart up to a consulate if this continues. I'm leaving the Swiss Consulate? No, I would not, corrupt cop/dirty deputy.    

C-O-U-R-T. The speakers are Spendor? Altec? AR?

The guy is not yelling Obama's name? Yes, he is.
The song?
Civil War

Warner Brothers was here.
As my future security wonk says, "That has nothing to do with me," and it didn't, right Union Station management?

How long ago was it that I got the official WB lyrics sheet?
It does NOT say,
"If only Bill Hughes and your're brother's my friend, all we need is the..."

Another band besides REO has been clught yelling out my name on stage. They are all talking about a differenct person.

No, I'm going to be in recording studio editing the tasty lick from a .38 Special song for a PAC commercial and guess what?

THE PERFORMERS GET PAID!!

Bill Hughes (William)?

Free psychotherapy.
Free crisis intervention.
Free how to fix California's very broken mental health system.
Free A-B ads?
[That's corporate, not public. That's where I stop talking]

I NEED TO MAKE SOME MONEY, TOO.

As with Christina A.'s song I put in my screenplay, she'd get paid, not laid, although...
And, I'm allowed to watch her dance, and kids, you can't do that right away, you must work hard at it, like I did with all of my unpublished/unproduced work. That has to stop.

BIGGEST ONE-MAN BLACKLIST IN HUMAN HISTORY!
WORSE THAN CHINA.
WORSE THAN SOUTH AMERICA.
WORSE THAN THE OLD SOVIET UNION.
My gulag joke?
"When they let you out, you've got buddies for life."
Me?
I HAVE NONE.
[And don't try now. Too late.]

I AM NOT YOUR "BUDDY."
I AM NOT YOUR "BROTHER."
I MIGHT BE POTUS #45.

And, you fucked me over so bad, what am I planning?

Who was the guy in Starbucks who, when I motioned happily, said, "You are not waving at me. I'll beat your ass," blah, blah, blah

This is why I say,
NO LAW! 
NO RIGHTS!!
NO JUSTICE!!!

What did he do to your history if I ever got there?
I would not attend my successor's inauguration.
I'D FLY THE HELICOPTER TO A BIG BOAT.
My uncles worked for State, and said,
"Take a slow boat to China."

The young Marine would bark:
"Sir, you are no longer President of the United States!"

UP THE RAMP.
NO WAVE.

[But not before I said, "Son, what are you going to do with your life?" Staying in the service? Are you nuts?"
{You do not get the Toys For Tots Marines story here]

Where is the network camera? I'll keep it away. 
And you big, fat, mafia TERRORISTS know how.
Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment