Friday, August 30, 2013

Tower Theater on N. Grand in St. Louis? Deep Sixed!

The KLOS studios have no rest room? Frank Zappa & Todd's Utopia? Not tonight. 

What does it mean, Dave? Sorry I know.
Hello? 310-AFF? I'll pay cash.
What? Cash. At the door, ninny!

My stories are no good?

"Two nuns had me cornered. 'Billy, the president has been shot. Go striaght home. Do not stop anywhere, no matter what. Do not talk to anyone. If anyone offers you a ride, don't get in the  car'."

It's called a "sequel," Bullock. What's a Panavision? Mafia! Mafia! Problem? They can't count that high. I walked home from school? Charlie was irresponsible? You did not see the "suits." I did. All the way home. I thought nothing of it. 40 more years of suits & coiled headphone wires? Didn't press the issue? Maybe there is something wrong with me. Shy? Not with beanballs served-up. May I speak to Bob Gibson before he dies on me too?   


CUT TO:
INT. HOSPITAL OPERATING ROOM - DAY

SOUND: BEEPS at an increased rate.


SURGEON #2
Stabilizing. I almost don't believe it.


SURGEON #1
Wanna get spooked? Couldn't kill him. Here's your next president.


NURSE
Shut up!

CUT TO:

I can count the cash, girls.

Suggested by the oh so caught vampire movie director in sweat pants. Dollar Tree. Aisle 2. I got the joke in real-time, Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment