Friday, May 27, 2016

Gangster Upsell: From Mafia to Illuminati


As what this writer calls “The Worldwide Schizophrenic Process” worsens, we go back to two non-incidents that do relate to the photo, ClozarilKook. Yes, the fire copter hovered at about 100 feet as an elderly booster smoked her Maverick Red. It was LOUD when I shouted, “What is he doing here?” “I don’t know Bill,” she said.

Prior to that, as Jill prepared for another day of park board monkey business, unlike in scandal-ridden Saint Louis, my e-mail had been received with an attachment.

She said: “I got your e-mail. I don’t like the graphics.”

I said: “I don’t like the color scheme.”

More?

I don’t like it when military flyboys turn off all the electronics and purposefully ram into a planeload full of civilians. Didn’t see my plane? On that day, it was as clear a sky as the photo above. His F-4 limped back to the base; my people all died.

Find time to read the report, DroneDick Scott AFB airman? Hughes did.


BH


Rogue Roughnecks?
This looks real bad, soldier!
Don't ruin Memorial Day with an ugly incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment