Thursday, July 12, 2018

Another Mug, another Doug...who?

Found accidentally.
Over the president's left shoulder, or to your right.
Cheap shades, and seen standing around in my house!
That makes 40 of them total.
People, this is George W. Bush "Unacceptable."


I’m simply not making a hernia worse on bus and transit steps, so again I’ve cancelled a doctor appointment. The aol address box will not save your address, but there is Patty Pratt from the National Press Club every time I try to e-mail. It was Patty who said, “The ice water is free” and a Jerome King who said, “They would sell the air in here, if they could.” They said this in 2014, and where is Granite City coworker Deb Simcox? Deb’s idea of a quick mental evaluation was to ask the date, where you are, and who is the president. Mine queries directed at dangerous mental patients were explained as much more naturalistic, and at the same time very scientific during a seven and a half hour deposition. Would I ever like to get my hands on that! Stored in a Missouri cave, they’ve told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment