Saturday, July 21, 2018

BROWN COW

If Starbucks finds EVA, then then the excuse is...? 

I now have two missing people, one of whom worked at your state prison at Wasco recently. JILL J*****, as best as I can determine, moved to Tacoma, WA. The authorities there will tell me nothing because she reportedly documented a visit from bogus "Secret Service" at your Goebel community center at 1385 E. Janss Road. RACHEL C**** is the psychologist who was working in the prison and saw who slapped me in the head causing an injury in the Goebel. I've been trying to return to CA for years with a lawyer recruited to handle the details of a long-promised movie deal. May we someday address the confiscation of my personal property in Ventura County contrary to a court case? I don't seem to have it after I recovered it, due to another "scam." The Supreme Court declined to review the "shopping cart case" on June 24, 2013. I was not "storing" anything; I put it where a Sgt. Smith directed. Exactly one year after the court declined to review the 2-1 Ninth Circuit decision (06/24/2014), I was tricked into renting a "crack house" in the City of St. Louis. What I've been seeing is a creeping breakdown in the rule of law. Is it about my last name? Now, I am concerned about Ms. C^^^^'s safety, and I am sure no police agency in your state will care. I have voice mail set up properly if someone wants to explain this mess, because I cannot. Meantime, an operative on J## B####'s payroll has offered some help in possibly running for an elective office--like yours. (Someone in Sacramento actually endorsed it at your DMH, and then retired). _William Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment