Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Facebook is Not Real, Kids


07.11.2018

Run for Something –

I am not under 40.
I should have been “downballot” in 1978.
I think someone has promised political HELP.
First, he had to travel to Ireland.

I have claimed to be related to Howard Hughes.
I asked a Kansas City Democrat if this was an advantage or not.
His exact words were: “I’d take it.”
And run for office?
Not without MONEY.

I am fascinated with all of the supposedly Liberal groups on the Internet.
This is why I am today appealing for HELP to some Amish people in Illinois.
They put the telephone outside of their homes.
They don’t like to use computers.

Never will I be given a political voice to say this?
“Internet? That’s the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on mankind.”
Think about it, and go talk to a face sitting in a Starbucks.
That will help your cause more than all day spent on-line.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment