Saturday, July 28, 2018

Tight as a hen's a.....

Tight parking in Israel, but it looks like LA.
Bill can zoom-in on funny license plates.
When I called her place in Atlanta, I was told:
"They moved out."
May I? 
 
>>More? The New York Times informed me today the younger brand of Democrat has launched a “revolution” upon the party and evil Trump Turds. Can we set a focus group with these misguided folks like 28 year-old social worker Rachel Conner? My Ford Focus was wrecked for just being me. Rachel needs to hear about that, and what else happened after putting that “R-word” on a bumper-sticker. I have not one of the 500 I made, survived a mugging over the last 10 or so of them tucked in case a mysterious “Dorothy” gave me, then the sheriff took them, and then a possibly unrelated “relative” took them again. The NH Secretary of State still has two, so maybe I should jump on the president bandwagon early by threatening to punch Putin’s jaw. Me? A raging “centrist?” My, your party is screwed-up. I will treasure my nice e-mail from a man with the Missouri Farmer’s Union. I grabbed the paper map, and the Democrat committeeperson in his county wants to chat? I make sense all day and get called names. Something is going haywire here, gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment