Sunday, July 1, 2018

Price Tom

Tom Price is looking for my ObamaCare plan.
I'm looking for a flight to England.
There, health care is always free.
Even for Tories!



Taking the whole week off like a lazy Missouri DSS bureaucrat? I’m not getting very far with giving them a Truman II building from which they can look out the window and not see any airplanes coming at them. Every year, I would observe where the holidays fell on the calendar, because all of DMH wants to take off work, but not me.

On Saturday night, I came out the door of the Webster Groves Family Dollar, and loudly said, “You want to talk to your cops?” Twice before, someone had backed over what I’d guess to be a ping pong ball to make a loud POP like a small caliber handgun. Instead, I got the open SUV doors and conversation “message.” Those were the white folks in their 40’s who would have been discussing their loitering with the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment