Thursday, July 26, 2018

Polk County Security Services, LLC

LBJ looks kind of bored.
Getty?
Was Lynn related to the oil?
Her VW was cream colored.
Wow, they hate that memory.

07.15.2018

Pam –

Since you said in a text message you have no money but would work for me, here’s what I want. This was coming already after looking at some Goebel Community Center photos. They were convinced I’m related to Howard Hughes, Jr. Now, so am I.

For any public speaking:

Six white guys with large handguns under their jackets. They get to stand around and look like 1980 Secret Service guys. (The “Mormon .45” is mandatory, given mom waved one at daddy as a clue).

Two little girls with visible Uzi Submachine guns. They walk with me, not the guys.

Two Arab fellows to hang around my vehicles with Kalashnikov rifles. That way, nobody will go in the glovebox. That shit started in 1979 Madison, so I fixed the door lock on our Fiat, and I think it actually kept the spies out. You might find Gayle and ask about the open door garbage, because I don’t live like that.

You see, I am sick and tired of being threatened, and guns are very much legal in the United States. Who are these people? All ex-cops who would like to make way more money. It’s all you people care about in the USA. I think I met one of those hires in front of the Quick Trip this morning. (Unless he’d rather stay a Webster Groves, Missouri cop).

Could you put that bid out? I think it would cost a lot of money. Bill is “paranoid?” No, Bill does not feel safe around here.

BH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment