Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Fields Fu Fu

It's Rene Fields at I.H.O.P., where your blogger never worked a day, according to Russians selling dope along with your cops. 

07-24-2018


Steve –

Quite by accident I ran into a Developmentally Disabled man in a rest room. I said, “I see you at the bus stop. Where do you work?” He pointed to his hat that said “Fields Foods.”

I asked if he knew you.
He did, and said you are moving.
To where, if I may ask?

Had I taken the same rate from the Innkeeper from India by the airport, I don’t think I’m “stuck.”

Had I taken a lower rate from the Innkeeper from India in Bridgeton, at a minimum I saved some money. Stuck there?

I came here again because of YOU, and it is your problem.
Want a joke? “Too many Joes and not enough dough.”

One of the Joe’s is a former Vice President, yet here I sit.

You are not looking good.
Why not run from the problem, like you always do?
Me? I’m stuck.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment