Thursday, July 5, 2018

Be Sure Not to Call Back

You know it's bad when a 9/11 group .org won't help with 9/11.


July 5, 2018

Kelly –

Back when I thought George W. Bush was dipping into the old Yale-supplied cocaine, there was a man on my Clayton street pumping his fist as if to indicate I was correct. For all eight years of Obama, I said, “I just don’t like the guy.” Now, I think we can all agree the Electoral College has installed a major Axis II mental case. As I’ve told many fair-haired liberals on social media accounts, “There’s nothing to be done about it.” (Except find out that my mother’s term “Macalaroni” was the name of Caroline Kennedy’s horse with an extra syllable.

We were at the barn before she got there? I’d sure like to have daddy’s 8mm film returned. Why? Looks to me like daddy tossed me in the air at about age 2 in the same place as John, who died in a plane crash because he was in a hurry. Just saw the location of the “kid hoisting” on a CNN video and thought, “Oh crap, that place is not in Missouri.” Mom, Dad, and Billy went to Meramec Caverns and Onondaga Cave too!    


Bill


 

No comments:

Post a Comment