Tuesday, July 10, 2018

More Not News Items

Did I say it is polite?
It's in Germany.
What did the EU President say?


If I ever got any money for my politics, I’d make like James Madison Hughes, who did one term in Congress and then wisely took a job at a bank. I worked at one too in Madison, WI. One of the reasons I was hired, I later learned, was that the in-house computer company was a Hughes subsidiary. “Dan the Computer Man,” I just realized yesterday, was the source of a report on F-14 aircraft achievements. To that in April of 1980 I said, “That’s nice.” Dan was in the Navy. So was my maternal grandfather, and I’ve been able to get not one vital record on him in four years!

No ride to Jefferson City? If I became the governor, I would not use the aircraft, but you’d sure know I’m coming with an armada to rival Trump’s out on I-70.  Back and forth between KC & STL I’d go to administer the tongue lashings and ass kicking they all need so badly. I mean Democrats, not the Republican I’d clobber in a General Election.

No comments:

Post a Comment