Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Invading Venezuela? This Requires Draft Cards--Like Mine Johnny Stole

She's taller than Jack. Kooks, how would I know that?


"After the meeting, I asked the moderator about the Lincoln. He said if there was a medical emergency, an Amish person would ride in a car. A veritable Bill Clinton this man was, because that’s not a lie. The car was there for Nixon, who apparently dressed like a woman to attend the meeting.”
 

Not Nixon? It would be an even worse situation if the four men in jackets and ties who did not attend the meeting were there just for me! It was 1985 when I asked, “What are you guys doing in Cooperstown?”

 “We’re the Secret Service,” a man said from his barstool.

Later in this brief conversation I asked, “Why isn’t Reagan coming?”

The man said: “He’s busy.”

Don’t believe it?

I barely do, and I was there!

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment