Saturday, July 7, 2018

George Casey: Juke Box Hero

Is Ron related to George? 

July 7, 2018


Dear Kathryn:

I stumbled across your blog as I looked into Allegiant’s shoddy aircraft maintenance practices. This was because of an incident in the news out of Cedar Rapids. For a couple of years I’ve been researching for a book about famous and not so famous airplane crashes, and yes, I am indeed related to Howard Hughes, Jr.

Problem is, nobody wants to admit to this, despite invitations to gather DNA from gravesites and the famous mausoleum that would prove it. Want to help? It all starts with a timely reply, and you would not believe the cast of characters who have written back to me without one item in the real or “fake” news.

Thanks for the great reporting. I wish I had time to read some more of it. See my comedy blog if you like at: www.firstamendmentfiction.wordpress.com


William Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment