Saturday, July 14, 2018

May I see Scotland too?

I was NOT that guy on the hang glider.
How about a Cessna 132 with a bucket of...
 

Since I am an “alcoholic,” “schizophrenic,” “schizoaffective,” or “bipolar” depending on which Russian doctor you consult, I thought I’d give you the three endings which a big nasty studio might dictate, not me. The world has gone even nuttier since a now deceased actor paid for a one week motel stay. I did no writing, clowned around, and decided on ending #2 below. Number one was the first choice, and now I fear Universal or MGM would want #3. My family told me of the magic term “Creative Control” as a contract item when I was about seven years old. That’s a shame I was diverted into trying to teach high school, and later social work, or was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment