Monday, July 9, 2018

AG BBQ: Kind of Expensive in Cali

If your blogger got elected, eye care is covered, girls.


July 9, 2018

Ms. Kalani:

I think you lawyers can and will ignore this, but you’ve got a little problem in the USA, and it has to do with a breakdown in the rule of law. By partying among yourselves at exclusive resorts and unduly influencing state AG’s, you are contributing to this decline as much as the cop and crack dealer who know each other far too well. I did not see the New York Times article about all of this in 2014, I just read it today.

What’s my problem?
I call local police and they say, “We don’t care.”
I’ve called the FBI and they say, “Call the police.”
I called the C.I.A. and they said, “We locked-up your fax.”
I’ve called the Secret Service and a little white pickup truck appears.

I don’t know what that all means, do you?

If I complained of Chris Koster’s behavior as Missouri AG, nobody would listen.
So, why bother?
To quote my late grandmother and ex-mother-in-law, you lawyerly people are taking us, “To hell in a handbasket.” I’m from the U.K., and I think airplanes go there.  

Worst,

William Hanover

No comments:

Post a Comment