Sunday, July 22, 2018

Ru Nation

"The mother of all wars" per Iran.
A "Cold War" says China.
The Branson, MO duck ride is not safe, said NTSB 20 years ago.
Hughes grew eggplant in Wisconsin.
Back then, aluminum foil was in around the eggplant, not in my hat.

Maybe I will be allowed to give a speech at the Lions Club or some such place now that former Missouri Lt. Governor Joe Maxwell sent an e-mail and told me about Farm Action. I grew up in St. Louis, where the milk and pork came from a market on the corner. So did my Dr. Pepper for ten cents. That shows how old I am, not what I know about political economy. My high school teacher said, "Don't dumb it down" and I won the election. Could we do that again in 2020? It all depends upon MONEY, not the MESSAGE, I fear. Any liberal could prove me wrong any day of the week.
 

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment