Friday, July 13, 2018

The e-mail Box is Full at Bush 43

Many did not believe that 9/11 report.
When a bomb went off there, you'd think Feds would "Get busy."
Instead, I guess they thought the Arabs wanted jobs at TWA.
Under Ichan, they probably would have hired them.
 

July 12, 2018

Dear President Bush:

I has been a long time since I innocently wrote an FOIA request asking for an old Continuity of Government plan. How shocked I was when a FedEx carton arrived at 911 St. Rita Avenue, 2S St. Louis, MO 63105 with what seemed to be what I had asked for. The carton was too thick to be one of those “We can’t find it” one page letters, or the “We have no idea what you mean” one page letter.

I put it on my bookshelf and thought, “You’d better find a lawyer.” To the best of my recollection that was in 2005, and this brave attorney has not yet been found. I then made the mistake of getting on the ballot as a Democrat and candidate for president in the 2008 New Hampshire Presidential Primary to hopefully write a book. John McCain’s people approached about becoming a Republican, and I said, “No way.” Ron Paul’s people talked to me at length and he got my last vote in the United States—when I registered and voted as a Republican. My readers were supposed to get the joke; Run as a Democrat, vote for a Republican.

Little did I know about my late dad probably helping JFK and voting straight-ticket Republican. There was a method to this, and regrettably the JFK Library Foundation has just banished me from their library, and I don’t know why. In 2012, I called the Obama White House. They were polite, checked into it and said, “We don’t have it, look in Bush’s library.” To the blasted Internet I went to discover your library was reportedly not open yet. The return address said, “Executive Office of the President.”

The problem was, and still is, that a truck rental company had decided to keep all of my property with the means to pay them. I later read, because I am literate, that this was some sort of a “trick” pulled on many just before the 9/11 attacks. The game back then was, “We’ve got your stuff, and just raised the storage rate.” This report was possibly just the fevered output of “conspiracy theorists,” or maybe not. Perhaps you would like to read my one chapter in a still unpublished book manuscript about it. Tom Kean signed for it, and Bob Graham was given some pages too. (My dad said never to “name drop,” but I just did).

I hope you are happy in your retirement. Mine was a bit premature at age 57. I recall you vowed to say little about Mr. Obama, and this I try to emulate regarding Mr. Trump. Yes, a president’s daughter really did say, “You can do better than that” to me, and I think this applies to the highest office in the USA. There has to be a better quality person out there for that job, and it sure as hell is not me. How do you get started in politics when 99% of the electorate would not know what a COG plan is? Most under 30 would probably think it is a new rap group. Am I getting old, or is there a problem at the frequently criticized Department of Education? If I looked up the Secretary’s name, he might be fired tomorrow. As granny said, “That’s no way to run a railroad.”

Name is,

William Charles Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment