Saturday, July 27, 2013

Are They Delusional? I'm not.

TO: Barack Obama & Joe Biden
DATE: 07/27/2013

FACTS, LET US STICK WITH THEM.
Every bit of my property, except what is at my feet in the Union Station Los Angeles Starbucks is GONE. I do not commit crimes. I do not drink alcohol. I do not use illegal substances. I do not have a mental disorder. I am a Republican candidate for President.

**********
I did file a PAC and received 16 votes in the [2008] New Hampshire Presidential Primary. I could not get there in 2012, and tried to file as a pauper. (Get the joke? I'm Howard's grandson). It is no longer funny. 7 years with no dental care? 6 or more years with no eye care. No medical care since mid 2007. (Victoria Cornelius, M.D.) Who was "Dr. King?" Two blood pressure checks and two long chats? That's not an exam. Why am I being kept from my medical appointment at Saint Louis University Hospital? Want a "psych eval?" You might get it, because I think I'm POTUS #45, and I am allowed to wade through the THUGS and NUTS who follow me and go to the Probate Court in St. Louis. How? No phone, barely Internet, and no money I can access. Why won't Missouri DMH verify I worked there? As part of my job, I did in fact work with the Secret Service. I was in fact introduced to a pack of new, young Secret Service agents. They come around periodically, and are here now. Can you create some kind of "cover" and have them get me to Clayton, Missouri? I do NOT "spy" or do any kind of intelligence work, however, I'd make a very skilled politician; and I already am, or I'd be dead. Say "No" through your chronic indifference, mockery, "mind games,"  and I just won't stay in USA. You are making me hate the nation I am trying to lead, and the intel community is aware I can do the job. How nuts can you people be? It's a $200 train fare we've been fussing over for months Why? I can sort it out in Canada or the EU. 4250 Galt Ocean Drive? You'd better bust-up that mess, or I will. STARVING WHILE NO ONE KNOWS THE WAY TO A GROCERY STORE? I'm no Ed Snowden, you are in deep doo-doo. BTW, who killed my brother Michael?

*STUPID ASS, "SORRY ABOUT THAT" DOES NOT BRING MY HEART ATTACK PREVENTING 81 mg ASPIRIN BACK, AND YOUR SHITFACE IS SURE NOT BUYING ANY, ARE YOU? THIS IS NOT A TV SHOW OR MOVIE, AND IF ANYONE SEES THIS BLOG, KNOW I'LL MAKE WAR ON THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. IT'S A CAMPAIGN PROMISE THAT WILL "RESONATE" IN THE SOUTH, UPPER MIDWEST, AND NORTHEAST. [esp. Detroit, MI]. YOU SEE, SON, I AM GOING TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO DO AS I SAY. That's how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment