Sunday, July 21, 2013

Order in the Starbucks!! [15062]


I'm about to e-mail the South Dakota Republican party.
Can you stand the excitement?
THIS IS YOUR NEXT GODDAMN PRESIDENT AND...
I am not homeless.
I do not sleep on the streets.
YOU are fucked!!

By the way, who are you?

"I'm Bill Hughes, and I'm running for president."

Got a lift to Iowa, cocksucker?



What happened? ECT, not on me. But it might fix what ails many Californians. As Rachel asked, "Is it neurological?"

LET'S GET IT STRAIGHT DEPT.
--I worked for George McGovern in 1972.
--His people talked me into something that got me into trouble.
--I spoke to him at length in 1985. Where is the tape, Obama?
--Tom Eagleton was a Senator from Missouri.
--I am from Missouri.
--I've been in the Eagleton Federal Courthouse more than once.
--I am supposedly an "honorary" law library patron there.
--Who is always in the elevator?
--Hughes v. United States Secret Service
--[What color is your headphone wire?]
--{Fixin' to kill Barack? Not today}.
--The Hughes Administration "California Diet Plan"

NO MONEY. Impounding $$$ is back. Or, what's left of c.i.a. will steal it for me. 
NO TRAVEL (Roads blocked).
NO FLY ZONE.

Don't "get it?"

INTERNET OFF.
CELL PHONE TOWER OFF.

Still don't?
A/C POWER OFF (Blackout).

Can't change? That nuts?
Harry T. (2)
Bill H. (3)

WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?
He's threatening us!
That's correct.
BH

NOTE TO GREEN "GOOD OLD BOYS" in JEFF


Maybe Hollywood will buy me a whole train, like Howard.
Didn't think of that, did you?
"Bipolar?"
Were you on the train going West? Then please...
Shut up!!!

Bill slept there. When it was brand-new, kids. Born before 1990?
No paddleboat stories tonight. [Charlie's or Harvey's]
[Tried to t-bone Jeff, Debra, and myself pulling out of Panera? Nah, nah! Missed!]
Turner's not dead?
Neither is Kennedy?
Bev, no wonder I'm illegally detained in LA.
Law?
"They just don't get it."

**CA Code 63215(a) = "It shall be unlawful for anyone named hughes to speak of politics in a public or private space. hughes persons talking of politics is a misdemeanor punishable by 30 days in jail or 30 bucks slipped to the nearest cop at the time of the offence."

No comments:

Post a Comment