Saturday, July 27, 2013

NO DEALS--NO GAMES--NO TORTURE--NO MORE USA IF THIS CONTINUES

I WILL ACCEPT NOTHING LESS THAN PRESIDENT OBAMA'S RESIGNATION TO END THIS MADNESS. LET'S SEE THAT LETTER TO KERRY, SIR. I HAVE SEEN TOO MUCH ON LOS ANGELES STREETS. AS A YOUNG MAN, I JOKINGLY SAID, "What this country needs is a good violent revolution." LA, I am not kidding. The guy at 2755 Agoura Road said, "I saw your notebooks," and gave me a purple five dollar bill. Know what he meant? You have a big problem, don't you? Can't take back the tens of thousands of counts of CRIME run against me, can you? Choking, poisoning, viruses, near-misses being hit by vehicles, you name it. Now, malnutrition--again. I'll live to tell the "concentration camp skinny" story from behind that evil GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER. 

Why do I keep trying to help you? It's in the DNA you are way too interested in. William IV, his Royal daughter who did not die, plus the actress-mistress, Irish hell-raising strands, and Wilhelm I. The latter are the Kill, Kill, Kill genes that have activated. [But only under a legally valid scenario. So great to be pale & English. Always under control, until I re-arrange your face and call MonkeyCop]. Lady Di on the "Mafia Billiard Hall" = "You don't play in there, do you?" Gray Lincoln Continental? As Bill Clinton might say, "What's her deal?" You people and the number 2. She spoke to me twice. Let's get on TV, shall we DRUG-THUG who shadows me everywhere?      

HARRY DROPPED TWO..I'VE GOT THREE PLANNED, UNLESS YOU CHANGE AND I DO NOT THINK YOU CAN. I KNOW WHAT IS WRONG, AND NO ONE CAN REPAIR IT. 

Let's TALK about it, before it is too late. 


I have never committed a crime in my life.
I do not lie, cheat, or steal.
Do I look like your next Commander in Chief?
As soon as I'm allowed to purchase some better clothes.
TYRANNY--don't you robots love it!!
It will not stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment