Saturday, July 13, 2013

Caroline's Problem Statement

When you come to an LCSW or MFT for help, unlike the pill-pushers over at your average med school, we want to know what the problem really is, not mask it with legal dope from a highly-profitable pharmaceutical house. Did I mention I "saved" Seroquel, and can prove it, Secret Service ding-dong? Big help your scummy cunt is--like not at all. Hughes v. United States Secret Service. When, oh when, God Almighty, when? More crashed planes? More dead gangsters? More robo-upheaval in the Middle East caused by a crazed president? Fuck all of you! SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT GOOGLE, LIKE CHINA, AND I'LL BURN THE FUCKING BUILDING DOWN WITH YOU SUPPOSEDLY CLEAN TERRORISTS IN THERE. We'll make sure you can't get out, like the WTC.

Who did 9/11? Jewish bankers. Joe Kennedy was a Catholic banker. So was I, but I never handled your filthy cash. I carried 50 dollar bills in the 1970's? The line? "I don't want to look like a drug dealer." BARACK RESIGN YET?

The letter is to John Kerry, sir.


USA's PROBLEM?
"A fundamental disregard for all human rights masked by generations of liberal lies about societal and political issues that are evincing an opposite rigidity worse than Orwellian proportions."

To the JFK Funeral @4025 N. 22nd Street, St. Louis, MO  07:

Margaret: "That poor little boy."
Charlie: "His mother is a very strong woman...they'll get though it somehow."

Gardner, we'll get to "CharlieandDee's Guarantee" later. Like next week? I hear that fat ass Hillary is raising cash hand over fist.

CESAR CHAVEZ AVE. NOTES FOR JFK READING ROOM
[BECAUSE I'M JUST NOT GETTING MURDERED, LaMonkeyCop]
1. Bay of Pigs
2. Lee Harvey Oswald
3. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics
4. Howard Hughes, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment