Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Rolling Stone, 1969: From One of My Hindu Past Lives\SavingPresidentLives

Jac Holzman must have[scrub the fake record review: PEOPLE AT STARBUCKS #15062, I AM VERY DETERMINED TO MAKE AN ASS OUT OF MYSELF RUNNING FOR THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. YES, MANY FEDERAL TYPE PEOPLE HAVE PASSED THROUGH YOUR DOORS, BECAUSE: 1. I am the money. 2. I am the oil. 3. I might win, I might not.

Please, do not toss me from this fucked-up beyond all belief LA train station until I have a ticket. Just asked an SOS--not John Kerry for help.

Thanks for your/my patience,

Bill


p.s. Has that lazy, crazy Negro president of yours resigned yet? Ed Snowden? I don't give a shit! St. Peters, Missouri, please. I do not respond to the "What's up?" question. I might say, "What's up your nose, crank boy?" Then we can bust-up the Starbucks fighting, because I might get some local street help, corn-fed, buzz-cut, Nebraska .mil buttfuck.

And, why do I know someone by the same name as a photography outfit with the copyright?

Blog fans, on "Trunk Jump if Shots Ring Out Duty" is a way younger version of my pal. [Behind limo--center Agent]. As for the man to the left looking mighty suspicious [By lamp post], is that our old friend "Bill B."? FEDERAL COURT AT THE HOMETOWN EAGLETON COURTHOUSE. Bring your Original Live Birth Certificates, president-killin' SS. Carter & Kennedy in the same place? As I say daily, "Not my kind of work." [But it could have been].

Think again, sir. Now, what storefront was it I walked by and thought, "Caroline would not be in there." Yes, she was. And, they were smoking out front in the cold like a bunch of damn Russians! Not her! Ms. Perfect was inside. As the great WB's TR shouted off-mike, "I saw 'ya!" Did I just give up my whole new campaign strategy? Don't steal it, like you do every 4 years, scumwuzzle pol sci elite. I got the idea in "Stalag T.O. 1000." Kamp Kalifornia; bring the kids, but be sure to re-up the AAA Card.

Oh, so you like this crazy west coast shit? The young man today called it, "Living second by second." This bodes well for your grandma, who you surely will shoot in the head rather than feed [or pay for her expensive medicine]. Oh, "they" got black IllumiNazis, too!! I sure do rehearse lines, like, "General, gimmie those fucking punch cards."

No comments:

Post a Comment