Friday, July 19, 2013

Which Democrat is Getting His or Her Ass Kicked?

Barack, yes I was high on drugs the night Peppy died. This did not prevent me from going in the police station and asking about our missing #5 Forest Home Court dog. Now I know why the cops looked scared. How many years later? Write that Dear John letter, sir. America, Peppy was murdered. So was Ginger the family tabby cat. Boots? Charlie took him back to the Humane Society. I cried. Fools! It's a damn spy expression. "Kill the cat!" Poor Danielle, another victim (1986?). You kill my favorite cats? EVERY FRIDAY, PENTAGON>>>"Who's getting nuked?" And Bill does not play "games," behind on loan payments Chinaman.

WARNING: I REALLY HAVE PREVIOUSLY RUN THE "CLANKER BOX," AND I WILL NOT EAT CHICKEN SANWICHES LIKE GRANDPA HOWARD. The Line is, "Gimmie that thing, Admiral," and you are all GONE.

In the Maline creekbed I stood accused. "Big word Bill, eh?" When? 1966, right before Charlie was almost killed by Margaret. Why? Suck an appendage, gay california PrisonBitch. Ready for the ugliest, dirtiest president campaign in history? Hughes is ready.
I DO NOT LIKE YOUR TATTOO.
YOUR WEST COAST CULTURE SUCKS.
YOU ARE BARBARIANS.
I'LL ATTACK YOU WITH AN INTERNATIONAL COALITION AND OCCUPY YOU.
CLEAR?
U.N. HELMETS ARE BLUE.
THE HELICOPTERS WILL INDEED BE BLACK.
AM I WRITING IN ENGLISH?
NUKES? NOT OFF THE TABLE, POT ZOMBIE.

Who gets it between the political eyes?

Don't embarass pen pal Joe Biden like that!
Hillary? As my murdered, never crazy, mom said,
"What's up? Chicken butt. Ten cents a slice."
Kerry? Don't you know my famous vacation pal and Ed S. will tell me all about how you can't keep your trousers zipped? The tomato paste spouse will love it! Clean the gutters, John. That's always a penance winner.
An old, corroded Senator?
Claire, don't think it, or I'll find a big rats in the cafeteria of hubby's SNF's.
Call the small-town Missouri Health Inspector, Rachel!
The Senators nursing home was closed-down?
Outragerous!
I'd bet most Democrat governors of a certain age tried that LSD stuff.
My line?
"Good enough for the U.S. Army, good enough for me!"
[C.I.A. too! As Mr. Rick says, "William, it's all on the web"]

WHAT AN EVENING TO FINALLY GET MOM"S CHICKEN JOKE!!
She had sex with Howard, too? "Stupid spy, the briefing's over and I'll be late for wherever the fuck we're supposed to be. I'm flying the plane, by the way. Run tell General Fuckface...whatever his name is."

It's called power, and I don't have any. None.

However, if the current KSHE bimbo would rub a wet t-shirt between her legs and meet me at the choo-choo station instead of those CBS numbskulls, we could go to McDonald's in the ghetto after I find Marline, then of course I'm a major pimp, but...

excuse me, abc and disney, i'm having an lsd flashback where i've been homeless around los angeles for almost five years and everyone acts like there is something wrong with their brains, like a neuropsychiatric condition...maybe i will wake up and be back at dunn & lilac tomorrow, because i might have to kill somebody to get on tv, and then this willZZZZZZZZZZZZAp end up in another dimension where...Funkadelic's George Clinton is president instead of Bill, and..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment