Monday, June 10, 2013

"I'm here for my Martian blood transfusion."

In Thousand Oaks, California, "they" are twisting this story around already, and I have yet to tell it on Al "Toothless" Gore's internet. Blood pressure up, Bill? During the "West End Siege," on the CHP's parking lot, mafia(s) advised, "Stop and think." Good advice, no matter who dispenses it. So, after another "flusterating" day, Shania Twain, I did some thinking. It went like this.

"Gee, if Clinton flew the plane over my Mazda 323, maybe he "snuck-up" on me at some point." This led my neurons to review Greg's comment at the Military Police Center (MPC) on Delmar. I said, "Greg, why so many new admissions?" His reply? "Clinton's coming to town. We're clearing the streets." After nearly expiring from laughter at that 3E remark, I went hunting for Patrick, my social work colleague who took way too much time off work.

After reviewing the daily hospital census, I now suspect there was a pseudonym in there. You can feel it coming, can't you?

FUNNY STORY TERMINATED---EVERY EX-PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE INCUMBENT ARE TRYING TO KILL MY ASS--
U.K.?
i could use some help.
what is help?
HOUSING AND/OR TRANSPORTATION
Mafia, you are as good as buried.
I'll finish the story in a hotel with a good Spi-Fi signal.
Soldier Boy calls it a "hot spot."
Ready to nuke us, China?
As they say too much in torturing me...
"No problem."

V

Half a cigar? Go to hell.
BTW, the abc news van is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment