Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Post #41? "We" shall speak frankly!

Older. Better. Used to beat German ass. 

Why are you hangers-around angry?
My new 100% lawful research?
Yes, apparently President John F. Kennedy gave the Cubans their second warning re: missiles on Charlie & Margaret's Wedding Day. (One day prior to yours truly's birthday. So sorry I met the man as a kid in a Chicago hotel in 1961). Why is this a problem?
YOU, whoever you are, will STOP the speculation & spying on me and my family.
Already in prison you are, no matter who wins the stupid-assed presidency.
I DO NOT SPY.
I DO NOT "NARC."
I DO NOT WORK FOR ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY ANYWHERE.
I AM NOT DISCLOSING MY PLANS.
THE UNITED STATES IS SLIDING DOWN A SLOPE FROM WHICH THERE IS NO "UP."
"The patient is dead," I told my self
William Charles Hughes has no CPR for USA.
I cannot help you, and I almost died trying.


See 'ya!

__________
EXTRA! EXTRA!

President Obama and Joe Biden about to be assassinated!!
Secret Service does not care.
I will post the first paragraph of a report they do not want.
Got a C-Note for a hotel room, Mr. Democrat Pussy-Patriot?
Maybe they'll live. If they don't...
DO NOT TRY TO BLAME THE CRIME ON ME!!!!!


Statement On a May 29, 2013 Threat Upon the Life of President Barack Obama

This is a credible and serious threat. First, I would like to state that I was treated like an adult at age 17, not at 57, because of technologies I will disclose as your next President (#45). Brief background? Four “Secret Service Cases” with the Missouri Department of Mental Health (DMH). [They knew to call on Tuesday or Friday, did they not?] Consequently, I was the “intake” Mental Health Coordinator for all of them, and of those cases, I was assigned two. One closed quickly, and I am very concerned about the present-day status on the other one. I have nothing to say about that case until I am housed in a hotel at Secret Service expense, and we have a face-to-face meeting. Given what I am about to report, it had better be soon.

Rules, rules, rules. Don't I love additional California ticky-tacky regulations, when I've possibly got terrorists by the short hairs! "Camping?" Is that why Sgt. Schultz's boys put a new trash can out? For fresh citations I'm not paying? The city worker to which I refer was a U.S. Marine, and perhaps the dumbest of Jarhead has figured out they love me (in the black, of course).

The believe it or not LEGAL rule is "Let Hughes be," or you get your ass killed at this point. By me or a designee? As my boss who did more than you think in New York said often, "Not my decision." Not a movie. Not a TV show. Not a video game. Not a "delusion." For clinging types, get it through your mushy head: I DO NOT NEED ANY "HELP." I need one service only...TRANSPORTATION. To where I want, when I want to go there. The liberation of the American people by Henry Ford is in all of your schoolbooks, if you get what I mean. Where are my cars, terrorists in the United States Government?

Infuriating it is that spy-barnacles behave like they do not believe me, but avidly SNOOP for more. I'm here to tell you your act has poor cover and you are getting indicted, arrested, maybe killed. Distinctly not my problem now--if it ever was.

Believe it or not:
H: "Your husband doesn't make much money, and neither do you. How can you afford this car?"
F: "My maiden name is Ford."

No comments:

Post a Comment